Welcome to Almacare Ltd - a multi-award winning 100% Irish owned company specialising in breast care. Alma means 'to nurture' in Latin and 'soul' in Spanish. Set up in 2008 by Mary Downey CFm (who has many years experience in this area) our aim is to provide ladies with a greater choice of products and venues.
Breast care is what we are qualified to do and its what we specialise in. We are not an add-on to, or subsidiary of, another business so we can concentrate on giving you the widest choice possible. You will be seen by a fully qualified fitter who will assist you in choosing what is right for you. Our consultations are free, we won't try to sell you anything, and there is no obligation to buy.
We provide an appointment only fitting service at clinics in the following ten locations
- Our Breastcare Fitting Centre at Manor House, 3 Church Road, Malahide
- Drogheda - Gary Kelly Cancer Support Centre
- Navan - Ardboyne Hotel
- Galway - Clayton Hotel
- Galway - Cancer Care West
- Sligo University Hospital
- Letterkenny - Cancer Care West, Pearse Road
- Monaghan - Crocus Cancer Support
- Dun Laoghaire - Royal Marine Hotel
- Balbriggan - Balbriggan Cancer Support Centre
We also provide a mail and telephone ordering service.